1. My player has lost a piece of their uniform. Can I order just that one item?
- Yes, replacement items can be purchased year round. Email email@example.com with the following information and they will get you set up with a link to a storefront where you can purchase the replacement items you need:
- Player Name:
- Uniform Number:
- Email Address:
- Phone Number:
- Coaches Name:
2. Can you expedite my order?
- All orders are processed in the order they are received. We do not offer expedited processing and shipping
3. Can I pick up my order instead of paying for shipping?
- Soccer Post offers players the option to have their uniform order shipped directly to them for a fee or you can select to pick up your order from one of Soccer Post’s 3 store locations: Clearfield, South Jordan, or Pleasant Grove.
4. Do you offer fan gear?
- Twice a year (in the fall and spring) Soccer Post will run an online fan wear store where you can purchase La Roca FC branded shirts, sweatshirts, and other items. When the fan wear stores open all La Roca FC players will be emailed with a link to the store. The link to the store will also be posted on our social media pages. Fan wear stores are only open for a limited amount of time, so place your order when they open so you don’t miss out on the cool gear! Soccer Post will also have La Roca FC fan wear available for purchase at La Roca Cup in July.
5. How do I order my players uniform kit?
- Once the Team Manager emails the team spreadsheet to firstname.lastname@example.org they will update the system and send out emails to all players with a login within 48 business hours. You will use this link that is specific to your player on that team to order the kit the team needs. You will select the uniform kit and then select the sizes you need for every single item in that kit.
6. Do the uniforms come in women’s sizes?
- Yes, all uniform pieces come in youth, women’s, and men’s sizes
7. My player’s name or number is wrong – how can I change it before I place my order?
- You can contact your Team Manager and they can update this information in the backroom login. If they can’t figure out how to do it or aren’t responding send an email to email@example.com with you players name and team name and we can get the information fixed. Please get this information corrected BEFORE placing your order.
8. Can I get my last name stitched on my backpack?
- No, the only customizing done on the backpack is the player number.
9. I placed my order, but I need to change sizes. Can I still do that?
- As soon as orders are received, Soccer Post will start processing and printing and decorating your order. No changes can be made to orders placed. Please make sure you review all sizes in your cart before checking out in order to avoid mistakes.
10. When it asks for print name on my account what is that for?
- The print name is the name you would like embroidered on the warm-up jacket. If the field is left blank, then we use the last name listed on the player account.
11. What will be printed on the uniform? Will my name be on everything?
- The game day jerseys, training jersey, and game day shorts will have the player number printed on it. The warm-up jacket will be embroidered with the print name (or players last name if that field is left blank on the player’s account). The backpack will be embroidered with the player’s number.
12. My player is a keeper and plays on the field. Do I have to purchase both the uniform kit and the keeper kit?
- If your player is both a keeper and field player, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org and request access to the individual storefront so you can purchase either the keeper kit and the individual game day pieces or the full uniform kit and individual keeper items.
13. I want to order additional socks. How do I do that?
- The uniform store is open year round. You can use the same link sent to you at the beginning of the summer to access the store and order additional items needed at any time. You can also go into any Soccer Post location after July and purchase uniform items.
14. I sent an email to email@example.com but I haven’t heard back yet.
- Emails are answered in the order they are received Monday-Friday between the hours of 9am-5pm MST. Please allow time for us to research your order before we respond. During the summer season we receive hundreds of emails a day please be patient and know we will respond as soon as we can!
15. I received my order but the warmup and backpack are missing?
- Items that have to be embroidered take an additional time to be decorated and shipped out. Sometimes these embroidered items will arrive in a second shipment.
16. Do you sell used uniforms?
- Soccer Post does not offer any used or discounted uniforms for sale. We have a Facebook page called La Roca FC Uniform Swap where players can sell and buy used uniform pieces from other players. This Facebook page is monitored by La Roca employees. Here is the link to that Facebook page:
If you have any questions about uniforms please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Emails are answered in the order they are received Monday-Friday between the hours of 9am-5pm MST. Please allow time for us to research your order before we respond. During the summer season we receive hundreds of emails a day please be patient and know we will respond as soon as we can!